Paul Denmeade & Co can represent you in Lismore Local Court and assist you with the following matters:
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs);
- Drink driving offences (for low, medium and high-range PCA offences);
- Issues relating to the Motor Accidents Authority;
- Small claims under $10,000;
- Civil matters with claims of up to $60,000;
- Criminal / summary prosecutions;
- Committal hearings;
- Juvenile prosecutions;
- Certain family law matters;
- Coronial inquests / inquiries;
- Licensing matters;
- Certain industrial matters;
- Local Court Appeals.
Paul Denmeade & Co can provide representation and assistance in the Childrens Court of NSW for the following matters:
- Matters relating to the care and protection of both children and young people; and
- Criminal matters involving children and young people.
Our advice is practical and delivered in plain English so that children, young people, parents and guardians can all understand what is required and likely to happen at Court.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a Lismore Court lawyer.